Happy March you guys! The first day of spring is this month so I’m counting down the days. I’m also ready to start crossing things off of my March goals list. I’ve recently started making monthly goals and I have a few friends at work that are in an accountability group with me who do the same. It’s been suuuper beneficial! Anyone else tried anything like this? Anyhow, I try not to ramble in my roundups since they have so much in them, so without further adieu, let’s get into this February roundup! Here are your top 10 favorite photos from February!
February Roundup: Fashion
SWEATER, similar here | PANTS, similar here, here, here, and here | JACKET, similar here, here, here, and here | BOOTIES, similar here, here, and here | BAG, similar here | NECKLACE, similar here, here, and here | LIP COLOR
February Roundup: The Five things from Target I Can’t Live Without in my Purse
- Chapstick: I cannot go aaaanywhere without chapstick! My lips stay dry and I’m constantly putting chapstick on all day erryday. “Can you bring me my chapstick? My lips hurt real bad.” (name that movie!)
- Hand lotion: Same thing as chapstick. My hands dry out super easily after I wash them, so I literally put hand lotion on every. single. time that I was my hands. It’s borderline weird but I absolutely hate the way my hands feel if I can’t put lotion on after I wash them!
- Gum or mints: Sometimes you just need to freshen your breath or the taste in your mouth. Or… if you’re like me, and you’re 5 years old, and go from a little hungry to famished in 36 seconds, it helps curb hunger sometimes, haha.
- Sunglasses: For some reason I tend to wear sunglasses a lot less in the cooler months, but I still cary my sunglasses with me. Nothing worse than driving your car straight into the sun and not having your sunglasses. Hate that. (disclaimer: to be fair, the sunglasses that I usually keep with me aren’t actually from Target but I do have my fair share of shades from Target)
- Nail file: This one may seem a little odd, but if I break or tear a nail, it’s the same thing as hand lotion… I can’t stand not fixing it right away! It drives me insane. Snagging on your clothes and stuff, yuck.
Alright you guys, that’s everything! Let’s go get March! Woohoo!