Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, everyone! I know you’re probably being overwhelmed with blog posts and Instagram photos from every blogger ever about the #NSale… but it’s for a good reason-it’s a KICK BUTT sale! It’s honestly one of the best sales each year! And I absolutely promise you that I’m not just saying that because I work for Nordstrom!
So, I’m gonna give you the quick and dirty on Anniversary (as told by a real life Nordy girl) and then share some of my personal top picks from the sale based on price range.
Why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so great?
The biggest reason this sale is so great is because it’s the complete opposite of any other sale! It’s not just a bunch of stuff from earlier in the season that didn’t selling well. All of the merchandise is new product! And after the sale, the product gets marked up. Totally different, right?
Hint: This is a really great time to start working on your fall wardrobe needs!
When is it and how does it work?
Early Access started yesterday, July 13th. Early Access is exclusively for Nordstrom cardholders and runs through Thursday, July 20th.
If you don’t have a Nordstrom card you can do one of two things.
- You can apply for a card here! There are tons of benefits associated with the card-the two biggest being that you earn “Nordstrom Notes” after spending a certain amount of money and that you can make a card payment right in the store!
- You can wait for public access, which begins Friday, July 21st and runs through Sunday, August 6th! There will be plenty of time after early access to do some shopping-and you’ll still find some great deals, don’t worry!
What’s on my #NSale wish list?
This is the only time it’s no fun working for Nordstrom because I have to wait until public access to buy any goodies! Hahaha. But actually, we’re just saving the best things for all of you lovely people to have first dibs on, so I can get down with it.
I have my picks ready to go for when public access starts, though! Here’s some of what’s on my wish list. Lord knows I have to narrow it down before the 21st, though. I’m not made of money and my husband would make me a dead woman, hahaha.
Favorite picks under $200
1. $129.90 (after sale: $198.95) | 2. $129.90 (after sale: $198) | 3. $125.90 (after sale: $188-listen… this will be in my closet so long as my size is still there next week. I’m drooling.) | 4. $149.90 (after sale: $225) | 5. $150 ($245 value-this is definitely an investment/splurge, but I started using this back in March and have noticed SUCH a difference in my lashes. I’ve actually been asked on several occasions if I have lash extensions [answer: no])
Favorite picks under $100
1. $99.90 (after sale: $149.95) | 2. $84.90 (after sale: $129.95) | 3. $79.90 (after sale: $119.95-another one I’m praying doesn’t get sold out. Drool drool drool.) | 4. $98.90 (after sale: $149) | 5. $75 ($130 value-my faaaaave shampoo & conditioner!) | 6. $79.90 (after sale: $120-own these in caramel tortoise and they’re literally my favorite sunglasses I’ve ever owned. Kinda want this color too. Is that ridiculous?) | 7. $64.90 (after sale: $98-own this and love it.) | 8. $64.90 (after sale: $98) | 9. $64.90 (after sale: $98) | 10. $64.90 (after sale: $98)
Favorite picks under $50
1. $49.90 (after sale: $75) | 2. $31.90 (after sale: $49… I legit want like every color) | 3. $35.90 (after sale: $55) | 4. $29 ($44 value) | 5. $22.90 (after sale: $35) | 6. $31.90 (after sale: $49) | 7. $33.90 (after sale: $48) | 8. $42.90 (after sale: $65) | 9. $35.90 (after sale: $55) | 10. $36.90 (after sale: $56)
Hope this helps you guys find some goodies! Happy shopping, loves!