How on earth is it already October? Even though every month seems to fly by, I feel like September went by exceptionally fast because it was a jam packed month. We started the month off with my birthday, we had two big work events for Charlie, I attended several events in Philly (I even spoke at one of them!) and my mom and niece came to visit for a few days and just left yesterday. Those are just the big things, too. Don’t get me wrong, it was a great month, but man oh man I feel like I have so much to catch up on during October. And, more importantly, I feel like I want to sleep for a week straight, hah! I really am glad that it’s October though. We don’t have any major plans this month and we fully intend on keeping it that way as November will get hectic again. I think it’s important to make sure you have downtime in life sometimes. Anyways, you guys know the drill, so in honor of October 1st, here’s your Instagram September round up!
Instagram Round Up
T-SHIRT, similar here and here | JEANS, also available here | KHAKI BLAZER, no longer available but also love this one($128), this one ($21), this one ($178), and this one ($34.99) |BOOTIES | BAG, similar here | EARRINGS | WATCH | SUNGLASSES (different color), different colors also available here, similar here | LIPSTICK (color: Shanghai Express)
TANK TOP, similar here | JEANS | CARDIGAN (currently 50% off with code “SURPRISE”) | SHOES, similar here and here | BELT, similar here and here | BAG, similar here | WATCH, almost identical here | LEOPARD PRINT UMBRELLA
The Best Places to Buy Fall Decor
Being that fall hit last week and it’s now October, I’m officially decorating for fall. I haven’t done anything crazy just yet because 1) we don’t have a money tree 😛 and 2) this is our first year in the house so I want to make sure I find decorations that I really like and will want to keep over the years. But I’ve added some subtle fall touches here and there and I’m loving them so far. 🙂 So far everything I’ve decorated with has been from HomeGoods, but I wanted to share some other places that have great fall decor options (and that I may or may not have running wishlists on, hehe).
- HomeGoods is a great place to find nice fall decor on a budget. Everything is stylish, trendy, good quality, and a great price!
- Target is another great budget friendly option with tons of cute items in their selection
- Pier 1 is one of my all time favorite places for home decor and fall decor is no exception. If you catch things on sale it’s reasonably priced and everything is great quality, lasts for years, and is always stylish!
- Pottery Barn also has a really nice selection of fall decor right now!
- Michaels is a great option if you want to do more DIY and crafty things. It’s also a great place for faux florals, sprays, and garland, and wreaths!
- Etsy has a great variety of fall decor! It’s also always a great way to support local makers and small business owners.
- Last but not least, visit your local farmers markets, nurseries and garden stores, and local gift shops. Places like these always have unique fall decor and, again, it’s a great way to support your community and small business owners.
Alright you guys, there ya have it. September’s IG round up and some of the best places to buy fall decor! Happy October and see ya back here on Thursday! Thanks for popping in. 🙂